Is the King of Pop still alive? Observe the facts:
- Michael Jackson was clearly an Elvis man. Observe his short lived yet highly publicized marriage to Elvis’ daughter, Lisa Marie Presley. observe how he seemed to live to anger the Beatles — Elvis’ rivals in American consciousness — with the purchase of their music rights. Why not disappear like Elvis? Rumors persist to this day that Elvis did not die, but instead disappeared into a private life free of the publicity. Jackson, being a private man, longed for the same thing. Did he disappear like his idol?
- After spending his life transforming his appearance from a young black man into what looks like a facsimile of a white woman, I think we can safely say that Jackson was a master of biological transformations. And he did this in a few short years. The Jackson of “Bad” looks nothing like the Jackson of “Beat It.” Do we even know what the real Michael Jackson looks like today? The man kept his face hidden under veils, sunglasses, and handkerchiefs for the last three years. Could it be he was hiding yet another transformation?
- And wouldn’t someone with his resources and ties to the plastic surgery industry have to capacity to alter a corpse to at least look similar to a person we might identify as Michael Jackson?
- Jackson was to go touring in London in July 13 this year for his comeback tour. It’s well known that Jackson was also a fan of Peter Pan, which is set in London. If you were to disappear, wouldn’t it be very convenient to disappear to Neverland rather than going to boring, mundane London (no offense to the Londoners)?
- It was reported Jackson was in dire financial straits, having just recently lost Neverland Ranch. However, from Wikipedia: “Less than four months before Jackson’s death one of his biographers, Ian Halperin, revealed that Jackson had a secret library of over 100 unreleased songs which he planned to release after his death to support his children.” So Jackson would have a motive for disappearing, but is it enough to kill yourself? What if you faked death, left your kids a huge windfall from people who are now grieving over your death, while you hide out in the Bahamas?
Needless to say, if you’ve seen someone who you think might be Michael Jackson hiding out from the paparazzi, please post your findings here!